Why be a TubToday franchisee?
If you could take all of the knowledge, marketing/advertising, administration, product development, product selection, installations and project tracking that TubToday has developed and quickly apply it to your community and immediately jump into the driver’s seat of your own business, would you?
The senior accessibility market is ever growing and the need for bath renovations and home safety solutions is growing at a record pace. By 2030 every baby boomer will be 65 or older. Work with a proven winner in the home accessibility and bath renovation space. The TubToday team will jump start your career with our industry knowledge and our partners in the business. Let our team, training and the TubToday brand launch your career and set your path on one with an upward trajectory.
The TubToday business model is not just one of selling products and installing fixtures. This in itself is a formula which can take years to figure out.
A typical bathroom remodeler has to answer these questions every day and figure out the answers over the course of years of trial and error with no direction other than themselves…
- How do I advertise and consistently generate leads and set appointments.
- How do you make the most out of your appointments, effectively presenting installation processes and demonstrating products.
- How do you close sales, taking clients from prospects to customers.
- Which products will you use and why, how do you set the pricing.
- Creating marketing materials and branded documentation which protects you and your interests but also takes great inventory of the project and all the details that are needed to successfully complete the renovation.
- How will you present your services. Creating marketing and presentation materials, brochures and branded product catalogs, advertising imagery and video, social media and PPC campaigns.
- How will you order materials, continue to market and advertise, meet with potential customers and install and complete the renovations. How do you structure your time?
The TubToday model is a way for a small operation be it a 1–2-person company to successfully manage in a structured manner both your advertising, marketing, new customer acquisition including appointment setting, installations and follow up needs. All of this can be accomplished while maintaining a high quality of life outside of work. The TubToday all-inclusive operations model will be passed on to our TubToday franchisees.